- Irena Szewińska - Chairperson
- Anna Bajan
- Maria Długosielska
- Magdalena Janicka
- Urszula Jankowska
- Otylia Jędrzejczak
- Jadwiga Kłodecka-Różalska
- Barbara Kowalska
- Renata Mauer-Różańska
- Joanna Sobiecka
- Teresa Socha
- Celina Sokołowska
- Teresa Sukniewicz
- Renata Susałko
- Helena Żak
Dorota Goś - Secretary on behalf of the POC bureau
Aims of the POC Women and Sport Commission
- Undertaking initiatives aimed at promoting Olympism and strengthening the role of women's sport in the society.
- Promoting international understanding and cooperation within the area of women and sport.
- Strengthening the position and leveling the economic status of women professionally involved in the Olympic training process (women coaches, doctors, activists, judges, experts in different fields).
- Liaising with women Olympians.
- Creating a database of women working in sport.
- Achieving a representative participation of women in decision-making bodies dealing with Olympic sport on the central, federation and club level.
- Cooperating with other POC Commissions.
The POC Women and Sport Commission is the organizer of the annual "Woman Coach of the Year" contest.